Why choose us?
Five good reasons to work with us:
1. We take the time to get to know you
Effective financial planning can only be carried out when we have a full picture of you and your family’s circumstances, needs and aspirations. That is why we take particular care in getting to know you before we provide any recommendations on financial products or mortgages.
2. We’re 100% independent
We are completely independent and directly authorised by our regulator, the FCA. We have complete access to the whole of the market for mortgage and financial products. This is important for ensuring that you receive completely impartial advice which is not restricted to certain product providers.
3. Our clients are happy
We’ve asked our clients what they value most about us, and overwhelmingly they said:
- The peace of mind we provide
- The level of trust they have in Digney Grant
We also discovered that:
- 96% of clients believe that working with us has helped or will help to achieve their financial goals.
- 95.45% of clients would come back to us for their next mortgage.
- 96% of clients were satisfied with the speed of response from their planner.
4. We’ll help you to achieve your goals
As financial planners, we help you to the lifestyle you want to have and enable you to use your wealth to achieve it. At the end of the day, money is just a means to an end.
As mortgage advisers, we’ll take time to understand what you want your mortgage to achieve. Whether you’re looking to pay it off as soon as possible or reduce your repayments to balance your household budget, we’ll find the best mortgage to meet your needs.
5. We’ve got the right connections
Our experts work with a range of specialists, including solicitors and accountants to ensure that you will receive a holistic financial planning service.
6. We’ll be your financial planning partner for life
We believe in fostering long-term, proactive relationships with our clients. We want to support you with all your financial planning needs, as you navigate through life.
Whenever you need us on your journey through life, we will be there to support you.
Fancy a chat?
If you have a mortgage or financial enquiry or would like to learn more about financial planning, we’d be delighted to have a chat with you.