Helping you to help your clients
We believe it’s essential to work closely with expert solicitors and accountants to provide a holistic and joined-up service for our clients. So, we carefully select the professional connections that we will refer our clients to.
We also welcome the opportunity to help solicitors and accountants with their clients’ needs. We fully recognise the requirements of the Law Society of Northern Ireland and Chartered Accountants Ireland, which require their members to act in their clients’ best interests and refer them to suitable financial planners, where appropriate.
We can help your clients to:
- Carry out their obligations as trustees for wealth that is put into trust
- Plan their financial future after divorce
- Utilise tax-efficient investments available to business owners
- Ensure that personal injury/clinical negligence awards will give them financial security
- Pass on their wealth as they intend
- Secure a mortgage for the property they wish to buy
- Assist with inheritance tax
If you would like to work with us to create a joined-up service for your clients, please do contact us for an exploratory discussion.
Fancy a chat?
If you have a mortgage or financial enquiry or would like to learn more about financial planning, we’d be delighted to have a chat with you.